Think Mineral Sunscreen
- Thinkbaby was the first Sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
- SPF 30 (non-nano formulation)
- Highest level of Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Mineral-based - Zinc Oxide 20%
- Non-aerosol formulation (High concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel.
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- Easy-to-apply stick. Oval design for easy carrying in your front pocket
- A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
- Foundering member Sun Safety Coalition
- No animal testing (Leaping Bunny member)
How do I use Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreen?
Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreen is perfect for daily use and for anyone spending time in the sun, including pregnant women, children over 6 months, and anyone with sensitive skin. Please note that use of sunscreen on children younger than 6 months of age requires a doctor's prescription. This is true for ALL brands.
Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreen is perfect for sensitive skin. We recommend testing on a small area of the body to ensure that you don't have any sensitivities.
Tips for application.
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nano)
HEALIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL
COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL
CERA ALBA (BEESWAX)
EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX
RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) OIL
COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX
BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER
THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER
ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE) LEAF JUICEAnimal testing
We do not test on animals. Ever. Period. And we will not work with any entity that does. Period. We fired our website host GoDaddy.com due to the CEO going Elephant hunting.